- Increased weight loss by boosting metabolism
- Increased energy levels
- Enhanced liver function which in turn aids in digestion and the breakdown of fats to enhance weight loss
- Helps form new, healthy cells in the body
- Can improve sleep, relief from allergies and stress, and combat moodiness
- B12 (Methylcobalamin)
- Lipo-B (Lipotropic enzymes plus B12)
- Lipo Plus (Lipotropic enzymes – choline, inositol and methionine – plus a proprietary combination of B12 and L-carnitine)
What is a Lipotropic Injection?
Lipotropic (Lipo = fat, tropic = stimulate) compounds are substances that help stimulate the breakdown of lipid (fat) during metabolism and therefore reduce the accumulation of excess fat in the liver. A fatty liver can cause a sluggish liver function. A healthy liver will work better at flushing out the fat and toxins from your body. At Express, we use the most effective lipotropic agents for weight loss purposes, which are choline, inositol and methionine.
Both our lipotropic injections include the lipotropic substance and a highly absorbable form of Vitamin B12. This vitamin can give you a great boost of energy! This extra energy gets you moving and increases your metabolism so you can burns more calories.
What are the benefits of B12 injections?
Vitamin B12 has long been known to be the “energy vitamin”. It will boost energy levels, speed up metabolism to help burn calories, helps regulate sleep and mood, and is needed to maintain a healthy liver.
B vitamins are the agents responsible for the proper functioning of the most important processes in the body such as: cell growth and division, the health of the skin, the normal development of the immune and nervous system, and the metabolic process. In addition, they help promote a normal appetite, improve mood, and reduce water retention.